Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lest We Eat The Bread Of Idleness...


How different the packaging looks to something we sometimes find ourselves wishing for;
 More time for...
Praying,
Playing
Reading
Writing
Running
Walking
Hiking
Biking
Snoozing
Puzzle-ing,
Painting
Fixing
Tidying
Cleaning
Organizing
Nixing
Planning
Preparing
Cooking
Baking
Exercising,
Studying,
Fishing,
Raking,
Roaming
Loving,
And last
But not least
*Rocking
And rocking
Baby
To sleep

© Janet Martin

*last line is for all the moms I know who have one
or will soon<3 br="">

 She watches over the affairs of her household 
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Prov.31:27

My childcare is not open for the time being due to parents being home
so suddenly I have begun a to-do list!
What's on yours?


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a hefty list. I'm a little bummed that I haven't been more productive in this time..I've done a few things but actually am just enjoying it..then yes rock baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a lovely list?! I gave up on to-do lists a long time ago but this will help me make full use of this unexpected hiatus.(hopefully just a small one, right?) (I forgot to add more tea Time!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!