Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Quest...





Then let the west beguile the east
And let the sky lay out its feast
Where the sun climbs Time’s azure hold
And while its spills its bit of gold
Let me learn, by its grin and grit
To make the very best of it

Then, when the west becomes the seal
That snuffs this spiral from time’s reel
And when its last ray disappears
Into that place of bygone years
I’d like, as I think on its bit
To know I made the best of it

Then, when I leave this trace of sod
To look upon the face of God
And touch that Hand, gracious and kind
I’d like to leave this proof behind
A life of pure and noble quest
A legacy of Humble Best

© Janet Martin



Today's sunny, cold and soon turning to cloud-rain Best looks quite domestic; baking, cooking, cleaning, laundry, taxiing,

Wishing you a blessed Best Saturday!

 "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! Matt.25:21

1 comment:

  1. The seasons do give us such material to contemplate! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!