Friday, November 14, 2014

Round is the Circle...

 ...and just like that, it looks like winter! There is snow in the forecast every day for a week!!

PAD Challenge day 14:For today’s prompt, write a follow poem.

Day follows night
or, does night follow day?
I'm not sure, but Time flies
either way...

In confetti
from heaven, they spill snow white
after the laughter
of autumn takes flight

...where green turned red
on the tresses crowned king
over the yard all summer
as spring

...birthed beginnings 
in buds that bore 
the flower that fell
to winter's floor

Day follows night
or, does night follow day?
My, my, how dark to light
steals Time away

Janet~

Can you believe we're almost half-way through November?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!