Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Instruction Book

Teach me how to teach them, Lord
In this brief hour of holding
To weave a firm and kind regard
In moments smiling, scolding

Teach me what to teach them Lord
For there is no deliverance
So much have I to learn; yet now
They look to me for guidance

Teach me how to instruct them Lord
Oh where do I find wisdom?
You point me to your sacred Word
The beacon of instruction

© Janet Martin

 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Cor. 12:9-11

2 comments:

  1. Most uplifting and beautifully written, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet this is beautiful and wise as always. I also wanted to let you know that I listed you as someone to participate in a tag your it....get to know your fellow bloggers game I am doing. If you do not want to do it I will completely understand....just wanted you to know I picked you.
    Hope you have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!