Friday, June 3, 2011

Already Written


We do not make life happen
God knows the who and the why
He knew that you would fit perfectly
Into the shape of my life
Ours was no chance meeting
He knew it would happen one day
Oh, what a wonderful feeling
To know He is watching always

God knew before our first breath
What day our birthday would be
He knows the minute of our death
As we step into eternity
With Him there is no unexpected
Our days are writ by His hand
And all of the wise will respect it
And reverently heed His command

Sometimes I wonder the reason
But I do not question the Giver
Some loves are but for a season
And some abide forever
Ours was no chance meeting
Whatever will be He can see
For all of our days were written, love
Before one of them came to be

Janet~


Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written
in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:16

Sometimes life's ordinary moments
are the extra-ordinary ones in retrospect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!