Monday, June 2, 2014

Colors of Thought





Thought runs its colors through the air
Kaleidoscope of faith and fear
Torrent of Past’s touch and taste
Of Will and Want and Worth and Waste

Echo apposes the Unknown
Dawn unfurls a new steppingstone
Swift the hour inhales, exhales
Still the jousting clock prevails

Grant us Lord, love’s fervent toil
Desire and Duty moil
In a constant war of will
Limping, leaping, standing still

Learning, loving, letting go
Training, teaching, testing, oh
…thought runs colors through the air
Kaleidoscope of hope and prayer

© Janet Martin

SO many thoughts rushed through me as I open my eyes this morning...almost, I forgot to fold them into prayer where worry, work and waking handed me its care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!