Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Fellowmen (a Special thank-you to Anuj:)




What a delightful surprise in my in-box this morning! 
...from Anuj,
I would like to personally congratulate you as your  Another Porch ...A Poetry Blog  has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 25 Poetry Blogs on the web.
I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. 
This is the most comprehensive list of   Top 25 Poetry Blogs   on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!



I humbly accept this award on behalf of all those who keep encouraging and supporting me and I am happy, Anuj, to share your site. Visit it here
 We are all, after all, each a small part of the big picture. I began trying to name each person who has impacted and encouraged me with poetry or to keep writing and the list ended up being quite lengthy, so thank you ALL for you know who you are~


No one is ‘the whole package’
But if we give our all
To uphold one another
We will fulfill our call

No person is an island
Ah, we all need each other
For in Mercy’s big picture
We all are sister-brother

Thus, with our share of favor
In any way we can
We should kindly endeavor
To help our fellowman

© Janet Martin



2 comments:

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!