Thursday, February 14, 2013

Poems too Perfect for Air (an edited re-post)



I pen your whispers on a page
Where only thought can see
The master-piece arrangements
Of love’s perfect poetry
I seal your secret sentiments
Within my tender tear
In scripts of un-spelled poetry
Where only thought can hear
I share your silent sorrow-tugs
  A slow-motion appeal  
In tidal-waves of poetry
Where only thought can feel

I wrap your sigh around me
 A whispered after-glow
Of poetry and passion
Where only thought can know
J~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Perfectly penned. You have so many poems that are favs of mine, add this one to the list.

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!