Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Moment-meekness





Lord, take this moment in my hand
Shape it to Your will
And when I do not understand
Yet whisper, peace, be still

Lord, take away my doubt and fear
And fix my thought on You
In spite of what I cannot see
Lord, gently walk me through

Help me to seek, not man's applause
But with humility
To give You glory; you are God
Immortal Deity 

Success; Lord, let it ever be
Not by the things I own
But by surrendering my all
To You and You alone

You ARE; Lord, there is none like You
Forgive my stubbornness
Teach me to meekly bow my will
Beneath Your holiness

© Janet Martin

Only Trust Him

I'm reading through Acts right now and these words struck me immensely...
 Immediately an angel of the Lord smote him, because he did not give God the glory; and he was eaten by worms and died. Acts 12:23




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!