Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fear Versus Faith





To live in fear is to die while yet breathing
Fear cripples courage and robs us of hope
Lord, teach me to trust you each day I am living
Without Your assurances how else could I cope?

You paid its debt as you died on the cross
Breaking the curse that began in The Garden
Offering grace for mankind’s hopeless dross

If God is for us, then who can be against us?
See the true banner of comfort unfurled
Wonderful wonder, Jesus, precious Jesus

© Janet Martin

 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”
So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?”
Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Hebrews 13:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!