Saturday, October 21, 2017

Father Of All





I lift up names
You know them Lord
You knew us before birth
For You are God
And Father of
All in heaven and earth

Then, when I pray
Their names to You
According to Your will
You, knowing them
The way You do
Know just what need to fill

Hallelujah,
Thank-you
Amen

© Janet Martin

When Matt (son, 19) comes home no matter what time it is he often comes in to my room to talk...
usually jolting me out of my first deep sleep.
(I will NEVER tell him to quit coming in:)
but sometimes its hard to fall back to sleep right away...
so then when I don't know how to pray
or for what exactly,
I lift up names 
leaving the rest to He 
who fills in the blanks
perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!