Thursday, November 17, 2016

Seraph-song...

But I will sing of your strength, 
in the morning I will sing of your love; 
for you are my fortress, 
my refuge in times of trouble.
Ps. 59:16

South Sudan is experiencing desperate 'times of trouble'! 
please, can you join in praying for them?
I cannot divulge much detailed info due to safety and privacy concerns but there are five families who NEED our prayers right now! 
God knows all.



She veils the dale with silver scarf
Her halo, ether gold
Soft seraph-song above the earth
Of New breathed over old

She, from a place that none can trace
Unfurls time’s purest form
And from a crypt, dark-lipped, her face
Unravels a grace-storm

Without the noise of much ado
She seeks no fame or praise
A silk, dew-slippered Seraph who
Begets from death, new days

© Janet Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!