Wednesday, November 16, 2016

No Two Alike



 
Morning, 

 
Then noon,

 
Then night,

...But never,
Ever,
Any two
Alike

For all life’s
Repetitious ways
There are
No two
Identical
Days

© Janet Martin

Aren’cha glad? ;-)
'cause even life's best days
wouldn't taste quite as sweet
the second time around 

whether its days...

or people...


...or *purple play-doh pals


....there are NO two alike!
Ever.

* it began with one, then 'make one for me too!' 
then balls of play-doh shoved at Janet with  'make more, make more'!

(When the balls started becoming marble sized I suggested a few more big guys 😉)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Beautiful words - so true!! Loved this fun post!

    Poppy:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you:)
      This was one of those mornings where I needed to dig a little deeper to find the silver lining...and there it was, purple at first then laughter turned it silver, as well as a little blonde just-turned-two year old singing 'twink-oh, twink-oh, witt-oh stah' at the top of her lungs;0

      Delete
  2. Wonderful collages! The dough faces are fun. I love the first photo - silhouettes are a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I've seen some gorgeous silhouettes on your blog! I love them too.

      Delete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!