Tuesday, October 7, 2014

IS Wonderful...






This morning when I woke the tank in my heart and head still felt sort of drained so I stepped outside and stood beneath the waking sky, letting Wonder wash awry worry and woe...

The broom that sweeps awry
the mist that melts the morn
that breaks the blue that wakes the sky
is wonderful, oh Lord

The loom that cleaves from air
the thread that weaves from naught
the hour we tread with care and prayer
is wonderful, oh God

The hand that holds the sea
where mercy’s grace is poured
without measure to you and me
is wonderful, oh Lord

The heart that trusts beyond
the art of sky and sod
that turns beneath the touch of One
is wonderful, oh God

© Janet Martin


 Let me hear Your loving-kindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul. Ps. 143:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!