Thursday, October 16, 2014

High Call





Sometimes what we do may seem paltry and small
But when done for God it is a high call

Sometimes what we do may seem nonessential
But when done for God it is worth our while

Sometimes what we do may seem routine and plain
But when we serve God nothing is mundane

Sometimes what we do may not seem like much
But if we do it for God it is enough
 

© Janet Martin


Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, Col.3:23

...on that note, back to work:)



2 comments:

  1. same to you, Lucy!
    It's so nice and warm I'm thinking 'ditch duty and go biking'!;)Every time I go out I think this might be the last time this year...hopefully we can stretch 'last bike rides' well into November!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!