Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Anniversay, Robyn and Emily



 A year ago today these two became one...wishing you, Robyn and Emily, many more years of rich blessing from God.

Marriage makes ‘our’ and ‘we’
Instead of ‘my’ and ‘me’
It unites two with this; ‘I do’
And binds them eternally

While we cheer and applaud
And witness vows of love
One sacred kiss signifies this;
A promise sealed by God

Bridegroom and bride, one day
Husband and wife for aye
We pray, God bless with happiness
And love, each come-what-may


© Janet Martin


Love and best wishes from all of us ...
Victoria, Matthew, Melissa, Robyn & Emily, Mom and Dad

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family, Janet. And your thanksgiving post and collage was beautiful. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving dinner. Ours is Monday. Blessings. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Pamela,
    We had a wonderful day. Days like this always pass too quickly. Wishing you the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!