Monday, January 2, 2017

Love-Driven...





What wonder-fullest purpose
Bestows night’s dark with day
And satisfies the ages
With more than moment-fray

What divine-driven wooing
Augments morn’s common ‘up’
And metes from mortal doing
More than the mind can cup

What heaven-happy reason
What earth-imperfect laud
If, in and out of season
We live to love our God

What wonder-fullest purpose
Would then anoint each touch 
If all we do is because
We love God oh, so much

© Janet Martin

Our Sunday-morning-New Year message challenged us to ponder what drives us from our beds each morning…Is it
I owe, I owe, so off to work I go,
I have to,
I should, must, for me-he-her
Or is it more than that?!
What if we were compelled each day to live fully because of our love for Christ?!

See full message here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!