Friday, November 23, 2012

Dig Deep

 Photo

The skies above are blue and bomb-free. My house is my home and my mortgage is not rent.

I am thankful one thousand times over for my two sons. They taught me why patience is a virtue and why  cars have insurance. Sons are pride and joy wrapped  in, "What now?" gift paperRaining Iguanas 
(with a blog name like that you've simply GOT to check it out:)

I picked a few favorite lines from a post I just read and it has caused me to

Dig Deep...
Past the fear and frustration
That attempts to steal our peace
Past the spoil of tiring toil
to a tender place of release
where we trace with humble thought
the countless gifts of love
bestowed; in moment-measured grace
From portals up above

Janet~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!