Monday, September 20, 2010

Wanderlust.......



Lead me through pleasant pastures today
The sky is pure blue and the earth a display
Of God’s vibrant palette in brilliant delight
Let’s cherish these hours before it is night

Lead me ‘cross these oceans of amber and rust
Beneath a pavilion of blue wanderlust
If blue has perfection then today must be
A celestial masterpiece of infinity

Lead me to the cool of the dark timberline
Where wildflowers pool in ravishing design
And the silence is broken by one tender breeze
Playing her harp in the grass and the trees

Lead me across this earth’s carpet of beauty
Freedom is cursed in the shackles of duty
It’s good for a body to just get away
Oh, lead me across pleasant pastures today

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!