Monday, May 13, 2019

Power Source




When we are weak it bids us seek
Someone to lean upon
For we are all subject to fall
No one can stand alone

And who can bear life’s load of care
Without a faithful friend
And who can be our Surety
When human helpers end

This little life is filled with strife
And disappointment’s hits
We need God's grace to help us face
Whatever He permits

His grace will be enough to see
Us through the darkest vale
Faith’s intercourse, the Power Source
That can and will not fail

For He who probes the petal-globes
And fills Time's transient holds
Is omniscient and sufficient 
For all that it unfolds

© Janet Martin

perfected in weakness.” 
That is why, 
for the sake of Christ, I delight
 in weaknesses, 
in insults, 
in hardships, 
in persecutions, 
in difficulties. 
For when I am weak, 
then I am strong.

2 Cor.12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!