Friday, March 18, 2016

No Rerun!



I was first going to post a rerun today because I’m trying to get the kitchen painted, but it’s a little daunting to begin sorting through to find one!
Aren’t you glad we never have to wonder…
Is God simply going to post a Rerun today?



No ‘Here you go again, my love
Exactly like a day before’
No carbon-copy from above
From whence the Thence of eons pours
Ah, isn’t this most wonderful?
Each new day, an original

Not even after all this time
Has God appointed one rerun
Hark, overhead the virgin chime
Of a new morning has begun
Where this day comes but once, to pass
Through hope’s iconic hour-glass

Praise God from whom all blessings flow
He does not ask us to return
And rerun verbatim yes-no
The ashes exhumed from Past’s urn
But lays in grace beneath our feet
The beauty of a No Repeat

© Janet Martin

Well, it's back to the paint pail...

...and who besides God knows what else, because
none of us has done this day before! 
Let's make it a beaut. 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; 
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isa. 41:10

 (on Wed. the rec-room got the blues;-)
 I'm still trying to decide whether I like it, and NO, to all the interior decorators!
I am NOT going to paint the wainscoting:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!