Monday, August 24, 2015

The More We Live and Learn





The more we live the more we learn
The more we learn we see
How much remains for us to learn
Whoever we may be

The more we live the more we learn
To live right where we are
Because the future soon is past
And never very far

The more we live the more we learn
To honestly admit
How very little we full-know
Of what we thought we did

© Janet Martin

...but this one thing we desire to learn and know more and more
There is none like You, Lord!

Psalm 86:8-13

 Among the gods there is none like you, Lord;
no deeds can compare with yours.
All the nations you have made
will come and worship before you, Lord;
they will bring glory to your name.
For you are great and do marvelous deeds;
you alone are God.
Teach me your way, Lord,
that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!