Monday, August 24, 2015

My, My, How Blessed We Are...



No matter where we look, nature is in full-spill mode these days...

Wonder is a daily surprise
Nature, a treasure jar
Of seasons spilled beneath Time's skies
'My, my, how blessed we are'

Nothing we do or say can change
The will of nature's way
No sweep of hand can rearrange
The order of Today

The matrix of love's give-and-take
Of sun and moon and star
Bestows to us the loaf we break
'My, my, how blessed we are' 

Then, lest we are distracted by
That which we cannot see
Let us repent and satisfy
Time with humility

...and wonder at the glad surprise
In nature's treasure jar
Trusting its Giver with our cries,
'My. my, how blessed we are'

Janet~

 The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
Psalms 24: 1-2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!