Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Way of Life...


 
Isaiah 51:12
I, even I, am He who comforts you. 
Who are you that you fear mortal man, 
or a son of man who withers like grass?


The hour like a flower blooms then fades to days of yore
Unlike the love of God; His love abides forevermore

All that we have weaves ties that bind until its tether breaks
But God, so rich in mercy, never leaves us or forsakes

How hard life’s little leap would be if it was nothing more
Than dawn’s constant crash-landing or the slamming of dusk’s door

Hooray, this way of life after its hold and letting go
Leads back to where it all began… to He who loves us so

© Janet Martin

 You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.'
Acts 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!