Two weeks ago today Jim and I witnessed
our second daughter and, now son-in-law's marriage in a
private and beautiful ceremony!
(shared with permission)
photo credit; James Hunter
Congratulations!!
and God bless you as you begin life
as husband and wife!
I shared this blessing with them before the ceremony...
This day, unlike any till now
Transforms life with love's marriage vows
Where, what was two at today's start
Is turned to one till death doth part
This day, going forward begins
A journey love is bound to win
As words like 'I' and 'my' and 'me'
Are turned to 'our', 'us' and 'we'
This day of hope and joy and love
Is recorded in Heaven above
A Mystery, second to none
As what was two is turned to one
This day we pray that God will bless
Your life with love's kind happiness
As, come what may of worst or best
Together, love will stand each test
Love, Mom (aka, Janet Martin)
Therefore what God has joined together,
let man not separate.”




No comments:
Post a Comment
I hope you enjoyed your pause on this porch and thank-you for your visit! Your comments are valued and appreciated!