Wednesday, January 6, 2021

God Knows...

 

Isa.46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, 
from ancient times, what is still to come. 
I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'

So much trouble to cause anxiety, all over the world.
So  much noise!
So many lies!!
Here's a song to fill our hearts with hope and peace!

(one of my favourite parts,)

You are strong, You are sure,
You are life, You endure,
You are good, always true,
You are Light breaking through
You are more than enough
You are here, You are love





God knows the heart; no tricking He who sees beyond façade 
Who hears beneath the poetry and what our hands applaud 
Sometimes we could become quite glum when faced with The Unknown 

God knows the Truth; no matter what we claim to be, He parts 
The curtain of exteriors to view our heart of hearts 

But we should stand up straight and tall and lift our heads up high 

God knows not all who say ‘Lord, Lord’ are followers of Him 
But those who seek His word to light the Way that would grow dim 
Upon the Solid Rock they stand as prophecies fulfill 

God sees the heart; He knows the truth; then tremble and rejoice 
His thoughts and ways, past finding out, are higher than our ways 
His righteous Judgement will prevail; then lift your heart in praise 

© Janet Martin 


Psalm 7:11 NLT
God is an honest judge.
 He is angry with the wicked every day.

Psalm 11:7
For the LORD is righteous; He loves justice. 
The upright will see His face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!