Thursday, March 28, 2019

All Part Of The Journey


"It's all part of the journey" I remind my daughter as she tries not to fret the arrival of
Sweet Little One not here yet



Now uphill, now downhill
Now tiptoe, now tumble
From green leaf to bramble
Now amble, now fly
New morning, new drama
Like clicks of a camera
Now daughter, now mama
Now grandma, oh my

Now hello, now so long
Now mellow, now too strong
Now glad song, now sad song
Now trembling, now brave
Now heartache, now honey
Now solemn, now funny
All part of the journey
From cradle to grave

Now pushing and shoving
Now patient and loving
Tell me oh my darling
How could we succeed
Without friends to cheer us
Without loved ones near us
Without God to hear us
And grant what we need

© Janet Martin

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Phil.4:19

1 comment:

  1. So wise and true.. Life sure has it's moments and days of all or nothing it seems.
    Keep us posted on baby's arrival.. Hugs and prayers!
    L`

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!