Monday, June 13, 2016

Of This




 Memories/lifetimes are made out of small everyday moments that we sometimes hardly think about...
I hope today's memories include a major house-tidy-up!

Take this day, unfold, untwist
Memories are made of this

Take this moment that you hold
Shape it into mem’ry-gold

Wish and want are futile fronds
Work with Now, ere it absconds

Leave Unknown-Unseen and such
Weave with strands that skim your touch

Take this day, soon it will be
A small stitch in history

Work, play, hope, pray, laugh, weep, kiss
Memories are made of this

© Janet Martin

2 comments:

  1. The pics are amazing ! I bet you're loving this camera...and perhaps feel just a twinge of guilt towards the retired pink one??:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha:) maybe feeling a twinge of guilt that I'm not feeling a twinge of guilt;-)oh, it is SO nice.

      Delete

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!