Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I Prayed a Prayer For You Today






I prayed a prayer for you today
I did not ask for sun-kissed slope
Or answers for the why of gray
But that the Lord would be your hope

I prayed a prayer for you, my friend
I did not plead for morrow’s length
But only for your need Today
I prayed the Lord would be your strength

I prayed a prayer for you Today
To One whose mercies never cease
I prayed that in each come-what-may
The Lord would be your perfect peace

© Janet Martin

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isa. 26:3 

Would you join me in praying for Marina H. and Diane M. (and their families) as they struggle/suffer with concerns and cares that come with cancer...

'often all we can do is pray' remarked a friend on Facebook.
Amen and hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!