Sunday, November 15, 2015

Of Daily Dispensation...

PAD Challenge day 15:For today’s prompt, write a ritual poem. 

Over and over Dawn descends
and we lift up our prayers
To He who comforts and defends
The We who bear its cares... 


The air runneth over with morning
Where Time runneth over with days
My cup runneth over with coffee
And my mouth with undone praise

My hand runneth over with blessing
My list runneth over with chores
My heart runneth over with worship
To He from Whence it pours

Though eye runneth over with sorrow
Still grace runneth over our Ask
Where Hope is a holy subscription
In He who holds its flask

Janet Martin~

 ...the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love. Ps. 147:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!