Friday, April 11, 2014

Love Never Fails...



   

PAD challenge day 11: make a statement as your title and expand on it

Words fail; sometimes they spew twisted, black
And I wish I could have them back
My only hope for mercy hails
To Love because it never fails

Deeds fail; I blush to view my thought
Of good intention never wrought
Accomplishment for all its pain
If not for Love would be in vain

We fail; but Love is there to mend
Where other attributes pretend
This daily death to Self prevails
And satisfies; Love never fails

© Janet Martin

3 comments:

  1. Brearhtaking sentiment set to incredibly perfect words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you:) Like the new pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially true this time of year. Short and to the point, you remind me of me. God Bless, Mike.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you always for your visit and your thoughts.