Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thankful.......


I’m thankful that we are not lost ships
Sailing on a sea
In some coincidental, cosmic galaxy

I’m thankful that we are born
Already part of a greater plan
Known by He who creates man

I’m thankful that for every sin there is forgiveness
And in every dawn
There is mercy and compassion

I’m thankful for hands
Those I hold or have held
Reminding me we live in an ever-changing world

I’m thankful for the One who remains
In spite of life’s ever-changing panorama
Always and forever, the same

Janet~

I love to send the kids off with a kiss and a prayer
And on some days, a verse…
This morning the verse was Isaiah 41:13

For I am the
Lord your God, who takes
Hold of your right hand
And says to you,
‘Do not fear; I will help you.’

….and I remembered, in spite of all
My fear and uncertainty
‘All the days ordained for me were written in a book
Before one of them came to be’ Psalm 139:16

…that, ‘because of the Lord’s great love
We are not consumed,
For His compassions never fail,
They are new every morning:
Great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

…and that ‘He is the same,
Yesterday, today, forever!! Heb.13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!