Monday, August 16, 2010

A Moment Like This.....



I take them...
All my bad memories
And I tuck them away
Like receipts of bad investments
Or bills I forgot to pay
In this moment I ignore the troubles
That nibble at my mind
I close my eyes, oblivious
To duty; or the mundane grind.....
There is nothing I need to do or say
In this moment; I melt silently away
As I fall from the fragile edge of my day
Into the bliss of glimmering dew
Into your eyes of intoxicating blue
Nothing exists in my world but you……
Oh, how I love you there is naught remiss
As I’m swept into your arms and into your kiss
I am complete, completely yours in a moment like this
Summer, what ever did I do to deserve somebody like you?



All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by my porch! I hope you were blessed!